You're not currently signed in.
- It is possible to specify external diff tools like 'env SVKDIFF="diff -pu" svk diff' now; implemented by ChiaLiangKao.
- SVK::Command::Help was implemented by plasma while he was on his way to YAPC::Taipei::2004 on MRT.
- A cute logo has been contributed by ToriLin:
- Logic moved from bin/svk to SVK.pm so they can be re-used as methods; implemented by ChiaLiangKao as part of the VCP integration
- SVK::Editor::XXX is now implemented.
- Delete a file, don't commit it, then add a same-named directory will cause havoc. [#2406]
svk smerge can now replay each chage one-by-one with the
- Authentication callbacks are now implemented in SVN::Mirror, so svk can authenticate against remote hosts by itself. -- AutrijusTang
- STDOUT and STDERR are now different.
cron should be happy! -- ChiaLiangKao
- We no longer loads chinese .po files if the user doesn't speak Chinese -- AutrijusTang
- svk messes with $Id: SVKSucksLess,v 1.2 2006/10/31 23:06:46 www-data Exp www-data $ tag so it breaks CVS imported sources (fixed in newer Subversion builds)
- Binary Files no longer clutters up diff support. --Plasma
- Error messages with "blah blah at /random/module line 17" are now all genuine exceptions; errors from invalid user inputs is die "Blah blah\n" now.
svk sync/co from a freshly copied file archive now works in SVK 0.21.
svk mkdir //foo/bar does not work if
//foo doesn't exist,
svk mkdir -p //foo/bar now does.
- EOL handling for CR and CRLF now works across all platforms.
svk ls c:\foo now works as well as
svk ls C:\foo.
svk push --verbatim will inhibit SVK's own headers from log entries.
svk depot --init should be done automatically for the first time.
prompt() for conflict resolution in "svk patch apply - < foo.patch" should read with Term::ReadKey when STDIN is a terminal, and fallback silently if it is not. It should not read from foo.patch!
svk help patch works,
svk help patch create does not. No meaningful docs for
svk help patch anyway, in 0.21 -- MikeHearn
- Patch subcommands have been converted to arguments, to match checkout, mirror, etc. Consequently, subcommand help is no longer required... though
svk help patch could probably gain some more detail.
svk st -u wcpath does not exist, so one must probably do fun tricks with merge to check what an update will bring
svk pull -C or
svk up -C will provide this information, depending on what you want to do.
- svk does not have a good method to generate patches to smerge when you don't have write access ([=svk sm -IlP]) --
svk push -P